Crown Corr has a full-service engineering department including Licensed Structural Engineers as well as 10 full-time CAD operators. Our capabilities include AutoCAD 2011, Autodesk Revit and Rhino 3D Modeling. Our 3D capabilities allow us to pro-actively coordinate/participate in BIM modeling of exterior building envelops. We utilize our software proficiency to efficiently develop innovative designs. Many of our projects are highly involved and complex, and our ability to utilize 3D Modeling to develop surfaces, intersections, and overall constructability allows us to exceed your design expectations.
Crown Corr has provided 3D Modeling for projects including:
- - Experience Music Project in Seattle, Washington
- - Weatherhead School of Management in Cleveland, Ohio
- - University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- - City Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
- - Marlins Ballpark in Miami, Florida